Question about returning a phone to get a different one.

jdavie87

Reaction score
I plan on buying my first android phone withing the next week when my upgrade becomes available, but I was wondering how returns worked with Verizon when you get the upgrade discount.

Say I get the Charge as my upgrade, but decide that I want to return it to get a different phone. Would I be able to select another phone at the discounted price, or would I have to pay full price since I already extended my contract?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, or the wrong place to ask this. I appreciate any info I can get about how this works. Thanks.

bishoy

Reaction score
if you return it within your first 14 days, everything is reversed. so its as if you never bought it in the first place (minus the $35 restocking fee ur gunna pay)

OP
J

jdavie87

Reaction score
if you return it within your first 14 days, everything is reversed. so its as if you never bought it in the first place (minus the $35 restocking fee ur gunna pay)

Got it, thanks.

Now does it work that way just for verizon stores, or anywhere you buy it? I may be getting my phone from Costco, but if verizon's return policy is better, I may just get it from their store.