question about pictures

lp0871

Reaction score
OK - so... Why are all pictures sent to/from an Eris so small? Is there a way to stop it from resizing them down to tiny images that (old) people can't see?

I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but I have been poking around & don't see an answer.

TIA!

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
How are you sending them? When i email pics from my eris they are full size.

mlove

Reaction score
I have received several pictures in text messages. How do I save them to my phone?? Right now I'm having to save the messages in order to still see the pictures.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have received several pictures in text messages. How do I save them to my phone?? Right now I'm having to save the messages in order to still see the pictures.

Press and hold the message (NOT THE PICTURE) and a menu should pop-up. Top option should be Save picture.

mlove

Reaction score
Thanks! I've have discovered I need to do that on other things, I just didn't realize it on this. I probably always hit the picture instead of the message.

poebear51

Reaction score
i just got my thunderbolt today this probably a dumb question but im trying to send a picture but it keeps having a speech bubble and clock over it what does that mean? and when i receive a picture i click download and it just says downloading for awhile and nothing happens am i doing something wrong?