Question about phone insurance (phoneclaim.com)

ragenrok

Reaction score
Well I'm going to the coast (To BC for a wedding) and signed up for phone insurance just incase I either lose it/it gets stolen on the flight. Or It falls in water lol.

I was curious how the insurance thing worked so i started an online claim just to see what it was like, I figured it wouldn't do anything till I finalized the entire process, well I got half way through at the point I enter my type of phone and realized that there's no way to cancel and I already had a service number issued. Is this going to affect my insurance at all? if something does happen this weekend will this screw up my insurance claim?

Ya I know, my fault for screwing around with it int he first place. problem is im a very curious guy and like to see how things work so I had to try it out lol, didin't realize it makes things permanent with every page. Im just hoping because I never finalized it that it will not be a problem at all.

bigrigdriver

Reaction score
Did you pay the deductible? If not, then its just waiting for you to go to the next step. Put your mind at ease & have a wonderful time in BC.