Question about moving apps!

RVC

Reaction score
I know the Rezound internal memory is called the SD card on the phone. When i go into root explorer is shows SDcard and SDcard2. I know the SDcard2 is the external one. How do I move apps from the internal SDcard to SDcard2? Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know the Rezound internal memory is called the SD card on the phone. When i go into root explorer is shows SDcard and SDcard2. I know the SDcard2 is the external one. How do I move apps from the internal SDcard to SDcard2? Thanks!

Some apps can be moved and some can't. If you go under settings -> applications , pick the application and you will see "move to SD card" if it's capable of being moved

colagada

Reaction score

You wouldn't want to move apps to the external SD card. The internal one is a partition of the phone's memory and is therefore read much faster. Also, if you move apps to the external card, it puts more wear and tear on the card and on the hardware that handles it.