Question about miui

ksalce

Reaction score
Hi I am on the new miui release and I found something weird about my editting screen for the homescreens. In the screenshots for the rom, it looks completely different than what my editting screen looks like. It almost looks like I have an older version of miui installed on my phone. Hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about with the screenshots below. The first one is the screenshot taken directly from the rom's screenshots and the middle screenshot of the first picture is what I'm talking about when I say "editting screen". The 2nd is my screenshot I took of my editting screen. Does anyone else's editting screen look like this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

papp_e

Reaction score
my 'editing homescreens' looks the same (the second picture) but out first pictures are different. what did you do to get the first picture to look like that (the steps youre doing). Are you dragging an icon out of a folder or something?

junjuny75

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the first set of pictures are the editing menu from the older versions of MIUI. The second pic is after their recent UI update.