1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

question about launcher on ss3.1

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by actngrezy, Apr 21, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy Beta Team Developer

Ok i set the home launcher to default original and i noticed it had another launcher on there that just said launcher. Well I was wondering what that launcher was and how do I clear the home launcher so I can check out the other one. It didnt say helix or anythign just launcher so i wasnt sure what that was? also i've cleared the helix launchers before from being default but I went into manage apps and didnt see anything about a launcher to be able to clear the Home one?????
  2. mrnelson86

mrnelson86 New Member

You have to go to settings, manage apps, filter, all, then pick "Home" and clear defaults...then when you hit the home button you can choose between home and launcher, launcher is the 3d app drawer version.
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

Or a even easier way is download Home Switcher form the Market which is a free app. It will let you set any homescreen as default and from there you can choose to use whatever homescreen you wish at any time.
  4. actngrezy

actngrezy Beta Team Developer

thank you.
  5. ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku Member

Does helix launcher 2 work on SS3.1 yet, or just helix 1?

Edit: Answered my own question, seems to work alright, albeit a little slow unless I put setCPU on "performance" for 1ghz. But overall pretty nifty.