1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Latest Live Wallpaper 1.1 rom

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tu3218, Feb 25, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

Has anyone tried this out? Did it fix the whole rooting issue that happened with version 1.0?
  2. blake

blake New Member

i dont know what issue you are talking about but ive been using 1.1 since the day it was released, its working very well for me, live wallpapers working well, i used the 1.2ghz droidmod kernel with bb v1.1
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Bugless Beast V1.1 works flawlessly. I've had it installed since about 30 minutes after it was posted. It's the best rom I've used and I've used a lot of them.
  4. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

blake, I was talking about the original 1.0 rom of the live wallpapers. Everyone who was flashing them automatically was losing their root. That's why i asked if the updated 1.1 version had corrected the problem. But I went ahead and downloaded droidmod an the live wallpapers are working great!