Question about Extended Battery

Draken

Reaction score
Hey well i just bought the OEM Extended Battery for Droid x (BH6X) along with the door cover as well. I used it for a day and didnt really see any difference quite yet? Is there a certain use of days that is needed to see a difference in battery or is it just not working? thanks

vzwtek

Reaction score
Hey well i just bought the OEM Extended Battery for Droid x (BH6X) along with the door cover as well. I used it for a day and didnt really see any difference quite yet? Is there a certain use of days that is needed to see a difference in battery or is it just not working? thanks

let it go completely dead and then recharge it, then use it as normal and check the battery stats in power management to see how long it stays up versus the stock battery.

kevinkar

Reaction score
My use of the extended battery out of the box was fine right away. No need to condition, drain, recharge, etc. It arrived at 80% and I didn't have to recharge it until the next day. I'm consistently getting two days (about 40 hours) of normal use out of it if not more if I use the phone less. I just charge it up when I think about it and have a charger at home and work.

droidxethan

Reaction score
I've had one for awhile now and I can get like 19 hours tops outta mine I use my phone alot nut still seems kinda lame to me I thought id get more

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App