Question about exchaning at Best Buy

drikus

Reaction score
First some history. I bought a droid back on launch had it for a month and then returned it for best buy because I couldn't afford the then at the time 120 dollar smart phone plan that went with my phone. Plus the phone was a little sluggish on the menu and homescreen and while listening to music I got a hissing sound. It for some reason had this little piece of plastic or some material very innoticeable on the speaker that you put to your ear while on a call. I tried using a safety pin to get rid of it when I had it but it really wasn't a big deal. Ok so anyways I seen the deal on dell.com for the droid for 120 three days ago so I took it to best buy and they matched the price. They said it was the last one in the store and activated it for me. The box looked like it may have been opened already so I asked if the resold used phones and the lady said no. So anyways when I got home I noticed it had the same piece of little yellow plastic that mine did before and it was running a little sluggish like before and has static while listening to music like before. My question is has anyone heard of best buy reselling phones? and could I go up there and exchange it for another one since I'm still in the 30 day window?

OP
D

drikus

Reaction score
Sorry that this post may seem pointless or long for no reason. I just went up there and they are out of phones but will exchange it no questions asked when a shipment arrives tommorow