1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

question about D3

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by neilrl79, Jul 5, 2011.

1. neilrl79

neilrl79 New Member

I have an OG Droid and in my opinion it's built very well. Specifically the bezel around the touch screen is what I believe to be aluminum, my wife has a D2 and the bezel on it is made of plastic, it wascracked the 2nd day she had it. So my question... Does anyone know how this phone is built, is it as sturdy as the OG or cheap like the D2?
  2. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

3. neilrl79

neilrl79 New Member

Thanks for the links Raptor. It does look metal, I'm hoping it's not plastic chrome.
  4. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

I will be ordering once it hits the Verizon site, my Droid Charge is sold, my accessories for it are up for sale and I expect to get mine on Friday (paying for overnight delivery).
  5. neilrl79

neilrl79 New Member

I'm going to wait until I can physically touch it in the store before I buy it, but I'm prtetty sure this is the phone I'm buying.