1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about creating folders

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Gus, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Gus

Gus New Member

So, after some struggling (and some help from this board), I've gotten my Documents To Go files onto my phone.

It appears that all of the files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are located on the SD card/Documents. If I open up Documents To Go, and touch either of the above, it will list the files available in that format, and I can open them without a problem.

The question I have is, is it possible to create a folder on the desktop, take the files from the SD card/Documents area and move them into this folder for easier access?

I use these files for references for work frequently, and it would be nice to have them all in one place for easy access.

Thanks.
  2. frbooker87

frbooker87 New Member

If u download astro file manager u can. Long press to add a shortcut go to astro then it will show all the files on your SD card and u can pick the files u want from there and they'll b placed on the home screen.
  3. Gus

Gus New Member

Great. I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Search tags for this page
creating folders on documents to go
documents to go android create folder
documents to go android, create folder
how to add folders docs to go android
how to create a new folders in docs to go

how to create folders in docs to go android