Question about creating folders

Gus

Reaction score
So, after some struggling (and some help from this board), I've gotten my Documents To Go files onto my phone.

It appears that all of the files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are located on the SD card/Documents. If I open up Documents To Go, and touch either of the above, it will list the files available in that format, and I can open them without a problem.

The question I have is, is it possible to create a folder on the desktop, take the files from the SD card/Documents area and move them into this folder for easier access?

I use these files for references for work frequently, and it would be nice to have them all in one place for easy access.

Thanks.

frbooker87

Reaction score
If u download astro file manager u can. Long press to add a shortcut go to astro then it will show all the files on your SD card and u can pick the files u want from there and they'll b placed on the home screen.

OP
G

Gus

Reaction score
If u download astro file manager u can. Long press to add a shortcut go to astro then it will show all the files on your SD card and u can pick the files u want from there and they'll b placed on the home screen.

Great. I'll give it a try. Thanks.