1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about battery life

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by lerit50, Nov 16, 2010.

1. lerit50

lerit50 New Member

If I'm running my phone at 800 mhz and I have screen off profiles set, with the right kernel+rom combo, what should I expect for battery life?
  2. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

i have no idea!
  3. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

the battery life of your device depends on alot of variables along side that of kernel+oc. these variables are basically your devices settings...what is always running (bluetooth, mobile data, widgets, live wallpaper, brightness...and the biggest being how heavy of a user you are. your life could range from hours to almost a day if configured correctly.

everyone has a different view on correct settings including me. my opinion?...there is no actual correct settings. it's what works best for you and your habits. but if your a moderate to heavy user i would guess 4-8hrs approx to answer your ???.
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

No real way to tell because of usage.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)