Question about battery for those that have more than one

droidtom

Reaction score
So yesterday I bought the ext battery. Took the stocker out while it had 65 or 69% left. don't remember for sure except it was definitely one of those. Ran it the rest of the day and again today on the ext one. When it ran low I put the stock one back in to finish out the day and was surprised that it only had 45% at the boot. What in the world? Bad battery to lose that much overnight while not even in a phone. I'm definitely remembering the %s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ethanhunt123

Reaction score
So yesterday I bought the ext battery. Took the stocker out while it had 65 or 69% left. don't remember for sure except it was definitely one of those. Ran it the rest of the day and again today on the ext one. When it ran low I put the stock one back in to finish out the day and was surprised that it only had 45% at the boot. What in the world? Bad battery to lose that much overnight while not even in a phone. I'm definitely remembering the %s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

If you're switching between batteries (esp. batteries with different capacities) you are not going to be able to trust what the percentages say. The phone keeps various stats on the battery to produce the percentage information, and when you swap out batteries, you are messing with those stats. I dont recommend it....