1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Band Unlock

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by Jackal2k8, May 19, 2013.

1. Jackal2k8

Jackal2k8 New Member

Ok, I have a CM7.1 flashed D2G that was originally on .628. I've already made a nandroid backup of my current setup. I understand you have to RSDlite flash to .608, go back into the bootloader and ezSBF back to .628 to unbrick. This should result in an unlockable baseband. After reestablishing my root (I already have framaroot on my SD card, so I'll use that), redownloading the D3 boostrapper, and installing the band unlock hack in CWM, can I then safely restore my nandroid backup without undoing my band unlock? Thanks in advance.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global band unlock