Question about activating slot 1 in safestrap

OP
YellowJacket

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm using the most recent stable build. WiFi still isn't working even after changing the region from Europe to USA. Keeps showing "Turning WiFi On" but nothing ever happens. Tried a couple reboots and some tweaking but nothing so I 'm going to uninstall it and try one of the nightly's and see how it goes. Other than the wiFi issue, everything seemed really smooth after it settled in and the camera flash DID work for me. I may actually try Liquid ROM too.

David

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Liquid is one of my favorite ROMs.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

OP
YellowJacket

YellowJacket

Reaction score
SO here is the scoop....

I couldn't get wifi to work on the stable build of CM so I tried Liquid but had troubles with it not reading my SD card. I ended up truing the Aug 7 nightly build of CM and WOW!!! Holy cow this thing rocks battery life on my Maxx.

I work in a signal black hole of a hospital and on a good day I'd come home with battery percentages in the 30 to 40% range. A normal day for me at home is around 70% at the end of the day.

But lately with the nightly build I downloaded, I have been ending up with a low of 70% and a high of 90% after a 12 hour stint in the dungeon! Thats phenomenal!! So its a wonder that googlerola won't release an update anymore for this phone.... if they did, I'd probably not buy another one for at least another year.

The best part is that my coworkers SG4 is routinely shutting down due to low battery or pretty close at the end of the day. :)

David

GotnFX

Reaction score
Awesome David! Glad to hear its all working out for you!