Quake video. best big 3d game

Newton122189

Reaction score
yeah, now that its off the market does anyone have the apk, i want to play it but i cant

edit: i found it on youtube

Last edited:

Newton122189

Reaction score

kamileon

Reaction score
The attached file config.txt rename to config.cfg and copy it over in your quake/id1 folder - first rename your original config.cfg as a backup like configbak.cfg or something similar.

So your saying to rename the file config.cfg.txt or you want use to change the file type from .txt to a .cfg

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out....change it to a .cfg file. But the new controls dont seem to work for me. Do I need to move the original config file after I rename it.

Last edited:

JakePhantom

Reaction score
What the hell?

I have no idea where any of you managed to get this game but it is not on the market. Where can I get quake for the droid?

LordKastle

Reaction score
Go to AndroLib.com and search for it. You will find it. I don't know what version is better on there...some have said the free one may have sound issues.

edit: Quake 1 that is...I think the link posted above by someone is where you can find Q2.

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
If any of you have the installation files to Q1 or Q2 please message me. I just posted a thread not realizing this was here.

Tekmazter

Reaction score
The versions which were on the Market previously have not lived up to the hype. The one I purchased had heavy lag with any lighting effects during the game.

One could turn off some of the detail in the graphics to get fluid motion.

The version captured in the video is far superior ot the one I used on the Market about two weeks ago. Anyone know what version this is?