quake 3

Bendro

Reaction score
Tryin to get it set up. The only problem is that I don't have the internet on my pc so I have to download the files on my moto droid and transfer them to the pc. I got the update file and the kwaak file but I can't get the quake 3 demo file. If I try to download it o n the regular browser it sais can't download because the file doesn't work on the phone and I can't download it on opera mini because I can't find one single download that will actually start. If it was a zip file I think it would download in the regular browser or if it was a good download it would probably download in opera mini. Can someone help please this is driving me insaaaaane!

OP
B

Bendro

Reaction score
Ok I got it from another browser. Its installed and working now. But when I try to connect to a multiplayer game it says that there is no response from the master server. Why can't I find any multiplayer games? Does that have anything to do with not using a cd key. Thanx in advance.

Big Lou

Reaction score
Yes, it has everything to do with not having a CD key.

OP
B

Bendro

Reaction score
Well I put one in, it said the key appears to be valid, and stil nothing

Big Lou

Reaction score
That's all I know, is that you need a key for multiplayer.

Bufhimat

Reaction score
You should still be able to set up a multiplayer game.
The port is basically incomplete, and from what I can tell the master server requires the game to have some libraries it doesn't have?

Well here's the site for more information if you don't already have it:
kwaak3 - Project Hosting on Google Code