Quake 2 for android

mr.motoman

Reaction score
i installed this and it works great for me its fun and it fits the whole screen. i had to remap the controls and turn off tilt sensor(motodroid)

maciejc85

Reaction score
Yeah game rules. It's a little hard to control but nothing beats having Quake on your phone :)

poooookah78

Reaction score
Are there servers running playing multiplayer games? OR Can you set up a multiplayer game say with a friend?

poooookah78

Reaction score
Hey guys, one more thing. I have installed the APK file, and have been trying to get the install files downloaded but all the mirrors are faulty. Can anyone tell me where to get the install file? (The one that goes in the baseq2 folder).

THANKS!

poooookah78

Reaction score
I found the mirror that works but I'm trying to copy the exe file into the baseq2 folder on my SD. I try to run the exe file but it wont let me run it. Any ideas?

Zargon

Reaction score
I found the mirror that works but I'm trying to copy the exe file into the baseq2 folder on my SD. I try to run the exe file but it wont let me run it. Any ideas?

You don't put the entire exe file on the card. Open the exe file on your computer (I used WinRAR), navigate to Install>Data>baseq2>pak0.pak

Copy the pak0.pak file into the baseq2 folder on your SD card.

poooookah78

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the help. having a bit of trouble with this thing crashing my phone. Gonna overclock to 800MHZ and see what happens. Anyone else having trouble too?

BTW, can you join multiplayer deathmatches over 3g like back in the day over LAN?

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont think oc will help. oc a cpu makes the cpu less stable so i wont do that. i have running q2 on my stock 550 mhz milestone and it runs like a charm.

M

Matth3w

I'm going to try the demo now that I'm at home on WiFi and if I like it, I'll locate the full pak file.

Rocky_Droid

Reaction score
I wish there was an arena mode on it like Quake 3. Would be fun to just play a quick round here and there. Hopefully someone ports Quake 3 :D