Quadrant Standard Benchmark on GB

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Liberty GB overclocked at 1.3ghz is giving me around 2,200 points. This seems quite a bit higher than I expected, is something skipping during the test, or is this ROM/Android revision really that much of an improvement?

SplicedX

Reaction score
Highly Overclocked

yep, I'd say Liberty Gingerbread is fast! hahaha

Zog

Reaction score
3316? How ha? What'd you change? I got 2122 after 3 runs @ 1.3 medium

OP
N

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
He probably used an exploit ti skip one or more of the tests. I can pull 2,300 on Group by forcing it to skip the h.264 test. :p

SplicedX

Reaction score
Ha ha! Yeah I definitely cheated.

Go to the tool box and under the tweaks section mount the system as read/write then go to the terminal and enter:

mount -o rw -t tmpfs tmpfs data/data/com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard

Thanks to Fabolous for this dirty little trick.

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Don't post fake screenshots, please. (by 'fake', I mean highly misleading) It'll just make noobs post asking why their DX sucks so badly compared to yours...

I have 1868 @ 1.0GHz stock, 2182 @ 1.3GHz and 2360 @ 1.4GHz for the full benchmark. Pretty pimp.

bplewis24

Reaction score
I don't see why people use Quadrant anyway... it's outdated and there are much more relevant benchmarks out there now (especially given the exploits).

Brandon

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Linpack can be exploited as well...Dont know about other phones but I can manage 18 Mflops on a deblurred droid 2 global

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Didn't know that. I don't think your linpack score is skewed though as I pull 36mflops on a Dinc with CM.

darthzach

Reaction score
Question, I have a rooted/deodexed GB (old leak, not .588) and just did a full benchmark with Quadrant Standard and got a score of about 1450 at 1.0ghz stock. I then overlocked to 1.35ghz to compare results and it was only 1726.

Even with non-tweaked benchmarks it appears most others' are higher, what's up with that?

I somehow doubt this is relevant, but I'm kinda new to rooting my DX and I consistently read that it wasn't necessary to do a full system wipe before installing GB, so I didn't.. works fine, much quicker, but could that have anything to do with it?

UPDATE: I just did 3 more full benchmarks, latest result: 2061. gah, this is frustrating :biggrin:

Don't post fake screenshots, please. (by 'fake', I mean highly misleading) It'll just make noobs post asking why their DX sucks so badly compared to yours...

glad I could be the first.. haha

Last edited: