Quadrant screenshots from DX running 2.2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So I just went back in and checked it again, I was going to go back to false and it was already back. Did it on its own. And my score was a 2058 and that was set to false.

avt123

Reaction score
That is interesting that it changed itself, and you are still getting great scores.

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Droid 1 BB .4 1 GHZ

mail

Aohus

Reaction score
ok now to all those that hacked their quadrant score, try playing back a recorded video and post back and tell me the results :p

it would be AMAZING to see a thread where we post quadrant scores WITHOUT the hack so we can collaborate as to how to get the most tweaked non-hacked quadrant score. thanks.

cgrimm9

Reaction score
it plays just not on the x plays on the computer just fine i change back when and if i get a hdmi cable

throwscoach

Reaction score
Alright, I need some help/guidance here. I'm running a beta version of the 2.2 update and ran a quadrant score test twice (nighttime and performance mode). The nighttime mode scored 1435, performance mode scored 1403. Only things I'm running different is "autostarts", "autokill", and LP+, along with renaming some .apk files of bloatware. Everything else hasn't really been messed with. So, what I'm trying to figure out is, what does this tell me? Also, I've tried searching online, but nothing i found really explains stagefright and what it does and why you should tweak it. Can anyone give me information or point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help.

umx

Reaction score
its cool to brag but the fact that you cant use the player to play back is kinda annoying..

tony1208

Reaction score
i dunno if im blind but i cant find the stagefriengt to change to true in the prop file.i do have the market fix prop file though....is that why ?