Quadrant Scores?

cobjones

Reaction score
What is everyones quad scores?

Mine have been horrible, around 800, but haven't noticed any lag... what's up?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
How do you test this, and what does it mean?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
That's sorta low even for customized rom's for D1. But if you're interface is responsive, who cares what quadrant says :)

Graymayre

Reaction score
Nevermind. I've got to remember to google stuff first.

Graymayre

Reaction score
1307? Is that good? It FCs when I click submit or try to view the ratings.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
That's pretty good... still, it's going to be different each time and vary a lot... don't rely on quadrant too strongly to evaluate how your phone truly performs. I've had low ratings on ROM's that run really well and smoothly with great battery life before.

OP
C

cobjones

Reaction score
I have steadily got scores of around 700-900 with squidly.

I was getting 1400-1500 with stock root.

I just don't know what he added or removed to cause such a big drop...

Btw I have tested on old install and a fresh install.

O well it is smooth, I just haven't tested any intensive games (just Robot Unicorn Attach, and it works okay.)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
C

cobjones

Reaction score
Found the issue... it is a kernal attack bug in squidly... I guess it doesn't effect everyone ( new download and complete sbf even didn't fix it).

Edit: I also wiped battery stats too.

The problem caused ksoftirqd to use processing resources. It also killed my battery. Went to Apex and haven't had any issues...

Still love squidly though.

Sent from my DROID2

Last edited:

blazednova

Reaction score
on my thunderbolt i get 3300 consistently on quadrant and 60's on linpack. i love this phone:). i was getting 2000's stock directly out of the box.

OP
C

cobjones

Reaction score
on my thunderbolt i get 3300 consistently on quadrant and 60's on linpack. i love this phone:). i was getting 2000's stock directly out of the box.

I've gotten scores around 3000 with the D2 by OCing to 1.35 and using stagefrieght.

Sent from my DROID2

andyc

Reaction score

I've gotten scores around 3000 with the D2 by OCing to 1.35 and using stagefrieght.

Sent from my DROID2

Whaaaaaaaa... Pic plz :)

Before switching to GB (I miss squidlyrom, might I add) I was getting anywhere from 2000 to 2400, overclocked to 1.3 using custom settings, and depending upon what apps were running, whether I had live wallpapers running, or if I had just rebooted, etc.

Just for comparison's sake, I've been getting about 1800-2000 with the same CPU settings on deodexed GB.

Here's a screenshot of one of my better results from squidly at 1.3 ghz:
CAP201103192158.jpg

OP
C

cobjones

Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

Whaaaaaaaa... Pic plz :)

Before switching to GB (I miss squidlyrom, might I add) I was getting anywhere from 2000 to 2400, overclocked to 1.3 using custom settings, and depending upon what apps were running, whether I had live wallpapers running, or if I had just rebooted, etc.

Just for comparison's sake, I've been getting about 1800-2000 with the same CPU settings on deodexed GB.

Here's a screenshot of one of my better results from squidly at 1.3 ghz:
CAP201103192158.jpg

Read this, and it will show you how to go even higher... I didn't say mine were legit.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-1055017.html

Haha, I don't have my screen capture anymore, I formatted my sd after issues with squidly last week.

Sent from my DROID2