94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its amazing..they went from clumsy 300-600$ toys..to up to 7k for some of the extreme versions..wow..and they're so agile now..I'm sure that comes with added engineering..

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus. I managed to master flying in a very confined indoor space and only rarely outside. Didn't have as much time as I wanted/needed to really enjoy it. Sold it along with a custom tablet mount and the tablet I bought just for that. Several people told me that particular model couldn't be flown in a confined space. Nobody else I know who has any Phantom models thought it was possible, I did it. Went through 3 sets of spare props but I did it. (damaged props even with prop guards).

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I had a parrot 3.0 ..i think it was...pretty large. It was the same one they sold at vzw stores..big one..

I had a buddy who's really into rc stuff, replace the motors and stick a really good camera on it..then he decided he had to have it..he set it up so he could use the vzw app (just set limits and with a tap it will shoot to that height and hover ..cool for recording action below,

And he could switch remotes and do all sorts of crazy stuff...