1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

QR Code Tip

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mivok, Nov 13, 2009.

1. mivok

mivok New Member

I just found a useful addon, not for the droid itself, but for Firefox, which will generate a QR code for whatever site you are looking at, which is very useful for downloading items to your phone such as the wallpapers on this site: browse on your computer, grab the barcode, save to your phone.

The addon is called Mobile Barcoder, and is available from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2780
  2. DanielC

DanielC New Member

Thank you! Before this I was emailing links to my gmail account and opening them on my droid. :icon_eek:
  3. Wrenbjor

Wrenbjor New Member

4. heavyMGS

heavyMGS New Member

Sweet, glad I found this thread! The Firefox Extension is awesome and works great!
  5. supadroid

supadroid New Member

Awesome find!! Thanks.
  6. myQRad.com

myQRad.com New Member

Great find

This Firefox ad-on is great. I am a huge fan of QR Codes and the more tools that are developed to use them the better. These codes are becoming simpler and easier to use by the day, and I think they are going to increase in value and in popularity.
Search tags for this page
droid razr keyboard qr code

qr+code+tool forum

what is the qr code on a droid razor