Qmadix Shell/holster

oid

Reaction score
What does "Snap-On allows for easy access to the kickstand" mean? Um...snap on what? Wheres the kickstand?

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
the kickstand is underneath the holster clip, its a piece of metal that you have to pull out and then it functions as a kickstand, with the extended battery it's hard to get it to slide in all the way in/out but it's there if you want to squeeze your phone in it for the kickstand.

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
Is there a trick to taking it off lol... ive been trying but i dont want to scratch or knick it up

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

sorry for the late reply haven't been on the forums lately.
Try and pull the top right corner off by the headphone jack, this will loosen the case alittle and then allow you to pull it completly off by moving the clip at the bottom near the verizon logo.

oid

Reaction score
the kickstand is underneath the holster clip, its a piece of metal that you have to pull out and then it functions as a kickstand, with the extended battery it's hard to get it to slide in all the way in/out but it's there if you want to squeeze your phone in it for the kickstand.

Under the clip? :confused: As seen on this VZW unit, it has to be on the back of the phone to work, it stands the phone up. You mean it stands up the holster and the phone goes face out in the holster? Anyway, I ordered one, $12.99 no shipping.

1whmlqpttpdgnp5g2ios.png

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
Under the clip? :confused: As seen on this VZW unit, it has to be on the back of the phone to work, it stands the phone up. You mean it stands up the holster and the phone goes face out in the holster? Anyway, I ordered one, $12.99 no shipping.

View attachment 41355

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but as the title clearly states in the topic we are discussing the Qmadix shell/holster combo not the verizon package. I personally have not seen the verizon case/holster in person but it looks as if the case itself would fold out to prop up the phone.

oid

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but as the title clearly states in the topic we are discussing the Qmadix shell/holster combo not the verizon package. I personally have not seen the verizon case/holster in person but it looks as if the case itself would fold out to prop up the phone.

You are correctomundo and I am retarded. Nevermind.

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
You are correctomundo and I am retarded. Nevermind.

hahah don't worry about it, you'll understand it a little bit better when you get the case. Personally i don't use the stand that much granted yes its there but i see no need for it so it isn't an issue for me.