Qick Response

oneringer57

Reaction score
On my Motorola Droid 4, I could set up a "quick Response" in outlook email, so I can answer customers with a general response. Is there a way to set that up in the G2?

Rhino94

Reaction score
Wouldnt think that would have to deal with the phone you have. Outlook is a web based server runned by microsoft. It honestly doesnt matter what phone you as long as you can log into it the same and all smartphones now adays can assure you that.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

OP
O

oneringer57

Reaction score
Wouldnt think that would have to deal with the phone you have. Outlook is a web based server runned by microsoft. It honestly doesnt matter what phone you as long as you can log into it the same and all smartphones now adays can assure you that.

Unfortunately, I think it may be a phone feature not an Outlook feature. I can find it on all the Motorola Droid 4 phones we have but not on the LG's. Unless it's in some area I'm not looking at. We have to respond to every customer that places a service ticket with us, and that could be 7-10 emails per day. Would REALLY like to not have to type in the same phrase 10 times per day!

Rhino94

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think it may be a phone feature not an Outlook feature. I can find it on all the Motorola Droid 4 phones we have but not on the LG's. Unless it's in some area I'm not looking at. We have to respond to every customer that places a service ticket with us, and that could be 7-10 emails per day. Would REALLY like to not have to type in the same phrase 10 times per day!

Im sorry to hear that. My best suggestion I can offer is to google it.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
LG G2 gives several past cut and paste. Press the blue tear that appears when typing. Select clip tray. Cut and paste response and reuse?

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Moto phones have a quick response setting for phone calls, but I haven't heard of this for email. It's built into the dialer settings for Moto phones and it's designed to give you a short text that returns to the caller saying why you can't take the call. I don't have my G2 with me today, but I don't think LG has that built in. I know HTC doesn't, because I just looked.