[Q[ regarding ROM's

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
So is it correct in thinking that when a new ROM like this one comes out and there are bugs that are fixed that after the bugs are resolved you have to reflash the ROM?

You like how I messed up the bracketing on the [Q] part of the title? Sorry....I am tired....on final hour of 12 hour shift.

jdog94

Reaction score
yes if there is a bug if update you can usually just flash it over the rom it is fixing and you dont lose anything

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok so can I get a link to the most recent version of Liberty 1.5

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I flashed it and I think I am going to flash back. I am not able to review any text messages which is imperative for me with my line of work.

Reaction score
Yeah I flashed it and I think I am going to flash back. I am not able to review any text messages which is imperative for me with my line of work.

What do you mean? Have you received text messages since flashing and not been able to open them?

Flashing a new ROM after wiping data and cache does erase your previously stored text messages.

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I received a text and it showed in the notification bar....but when I clicked on it, it took me to compose new texr. Then I went into messaging and there was nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Yeah I received a text and it showed in the notification bar....but when I clicked on it, it took me to compose new texr. Then I went into messaging and there was nothing.

Hmmm... weird. I haven't read any other reports of this.