[Q] Do you use earbuds w/ or w/o mic when listening to music on your droid??

bigtmonee

Reaction score
I've never even listened to music on a portable music device before (never even owned an ipod). But since my droid has music capabilities I figured i'd just download some songs and listen to them just to use them.

So my question is do most people just prefer to use regular earbuds and take them out if they get a call while listening to music? Or do most people buy earbuds with a mic so they can answer calls without having to remove the earbuds?

Thanks,

Big T

(PS Wasn't sure which forum this should go in)

Last edited:

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
I have some sony blue tooth earbuds with a mic that I got off amazon for about 100 dollars. I use them for music and phone calls but the battery life is only about 6 hours.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

OP
B

bigtmonee

Reaction score
I have some sony blue tooth earbuds with a mic that I got off amazon for about 100 dollars. I use them for music and phone calls but the battery life is only about 6 hours.

Blue tooth earbuds?? Can you give me a link if possible? I'm having a hard time picturing what they would look like. Im just picturing two individual buds and nothing else haha.

Big T

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score

Blue tooth earbuds?? Can you give me a link if possible? I'm having a hard time picturing what they would look like. Im just picturing two individual buds and nothing else haha.

Big T

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/184-5092379-3452318?a=B002D0ZN8Y

They have a wire that runs between them with a thicker part that has the button, mic, and I assume bluetooth components. I got them so I could use them at work and only have one in so I can still hear the phone or someone coming into the office.

They are also nice for running, biking, or walking because you don't have to worry about wires running into your pocket. They have a clip that attaches to the wire and to your shirt to keep the wire from bouncing around or pulling the earbuds out. The clip also allows the earbuds to hang from your shirt if you have to take them out.

They do work well for phone calls and have good sound for music.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use regular earbuds... and when someone calls, I leave the headphones plugged in and just talk into the mic on the phone.

No need to unplug or have the mic on the headphones :)

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
I use regular earbuds... and when someone calls, I leave the headphones plugged in and just talk into the mic on the phone.

No need to unplug or have the mic on the headphones :)

That works too but sometimes it is nice to not have to carry your phone every time you go to the copier and still be able to listen to music or talk on the phone. That's why I went with the bluetooth earbuds. Also when on the phone at work I like to have both hands free to keep working.