Q & A With Bgill55

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@Bgill55...I am currently running the Sapphire 1.1 Rom with the Galaxy S theme for 1.0, seems to work fine, havent run into any problems so far. I was wondering if there were plans to get this theme out for 1.1 officially, and if there is a way to make the status bar blue like on the official galaxy s phones? or if you know of a ROM/theme that has this already?

Well I was about to update all themes to 1.1.0 but it looks like a small update to 1.1.1 is gonna happen in the next day or two so im gonna hold off until then. Than ill make full ports again!!! like I did for 1.0 as far as the blue you will have to talk to the original theme DEV I just made their themes work on Sapphire. but if you get me a screen shot of whats its supposed to look like, I think i can help you with the Blue Status bar!

ok bgill55 I have finally found a image of that blue status bar I was talking about for the galaxy s..its not the best image but i requested a more straight on one. I got this off of the droid-life.com site..please let me know if you could make this happen for the next sapphire galaxy s theme. thank you.

I want this to be more of a Q and A than a request thread
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
I've got a question for ya, I've edited a .9 and then used draw9patch but I can't get the extra mark it needs. I tried to drag it into eclipse but it won't let me drag and drop anything in there. I've got all the droid stuff set up in eclipse but just can't get the image in there to compile. Any help?

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have to set up a test.apk. it will then set up a apk with the Res folders you need to compile. Orrrrrrrrr check out xeudoxus tools he has a tool that will compile the image saves so much time. (But that's cheating ;) )

shocka2430

Reaction score
I do have a test thing, I named it framework and it has the res folder it just won't let me drag into it. I also tried x's tool and it said done then when I pushed it to my phone it had little black spots like it didn't stretch. I may have edited it wrong I will try again when I get home and make sure I get it right. Thanks for the help.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you want post it and ill take a look at when I get home

shocka2430

Reaction score
All I was doing was trying to edit a status bar to white to go with your theme. I got all the icons inverted no problem just them .9s you have are giving me trouble.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All I was doing was trying to edit a status bar to white to go with your theme. I got all the icons inverted no problem just them .9s you have are giving me trouble.

You can send me the image if you want.....I'll send it back as a .9 and a png so you can see where the border has to be.

Those pesky .9.png files! I'd share a tip on some of them but the Jeweler might kill me:)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No go ahead and chime in here. I'm still half asleep. Trying to figure out why those themes are boot looping your phone

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Iol you really hate 2 sleep don't you! Did they bootloop your phone?

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright here is something I have been trying to figure out for a while how do I get mms to be transparent....i have tried many things and none seem to work for me...any insight is greatly appreciated.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Iol you really hate 2 sleep don't you! Did they bootloop your phone?

yeah I hate sleep!!! ummm lol i didnt test them guess I should have trying to fix them now!!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright here is something I have been trying to figure out for a while how do I get mms to be transparent....i have tried many things and none seem to work for me...any insight is greatly appreciated.

What part are you trying to make transparent?

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
.conversations and the conversation list