Putting Android in a coffee maker going too far?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not an espresso fan, but I'll let my Droid make my coffee :)
You haven't been to italy then, I wasn't a fan until drinking italy's coffee. For some reason I was able thE drink the coffee in italy. Normally the coffee I drink here makes my stomach hurt.

At first I was like what's the big deal, android is suppose to come to many appliances. Then I read the whole music bit and thought that was a little much haha lol.

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Update: I just found out that the original 'reviewer' in the original post is an Apple Phan Boy, thus the not so great review...

Abadus

Reaction score
Not an espresso fan, but I'll let my Droid make my coffee :)
You haven't been to italy then, I wasn't a fan until drinking italy's coffee. For some reason I was able thE drink the coffee in italy. Normally the coffee I drink here makes my stomach hurt.

At first I was like what's the big deal, android is suppose to come to many appliances. Then I read the whole music bit and thought that was a little much haha lol.

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

American coffee is trash, usually has a bitter after taste. I think part of it is how we brew it. In Germany I had some coffee that you could stand your spoon up in it was soo thick. Yet it was not bitter and no bad after taste LOL.

Would be cool to press a widget and have your coffee maker make you a cup LOL