Put your live wallpaper requests here!!

FootballRef

Reaction score
I would like to see something that is football related to the University of Tennessee. If not football related at least a Power T.

Ill see what i can find.. if nothing directly with football ill do a T with orange and white LEDS.. but sorry, had to do it. Go Hokies! ;) :icon_ banana:
We did take a beat down in the Chik Fil A Bowl. So, I cannot say much. I do like Frank Beemer.

ISUVetMed

Reaction score
http://brogfrog.com/ISUwallpaper.jpg

If you could do yellow LED's (or red/yellow whichever looks best) and one with ripples that would be fantastic! I am not sure which would look better the straight image or cut out, use your expert opinion :) Let me know when they are finished and I can try them out and donate. Thanks!

I tried a little different method with these.. let me know if they work. If not I can definitely get them to work right..

this includes the LED one and the ripple one..

ISU_LWP.zip

if it works post screenshots please

I am running cyanogen 5.0.5.7 (ese81 base) and im not sure if that is affecting things. I switched to a non life wallpaper and installed it via clockwork recovery and it just sits at the M logo on bootup. I tried it 3 times, no luck. Any ideas?

Also I know cyanogen doesnt have the neural network LWP installed on it. It does have water and nexus wallpapers though. I am not sure if that affects anything

Tegamal

Reaction score
What I think would be great is the NN Live wallpaper, but just simply different colored lines. Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange, Aqua, etc.

It would be great if someone could make one wallpaper with a "Settings" option to change the colors based on hex code.

OR... my avatar. :)

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
http://brogfrog.com/ISUwallpaper.jpg

If you could do yellow LED's (or red/yellow whichever looks best) and one with ripples that would be fantastic! I am not sure which would look better the straight image or cut out, use your expert opinion :) Let me know when they are finished and I can try them out and donate. Thanks!

I tried a little different method with these.. let me know if they work. If not I can definitely get them to work right..

ISU_LWP.zip

I am running cyanogen 5.0.5.7 (ese81 base) and im not sure if that is affecting things. I switched to a non life wallpaper and installed it via clockwork recovery and it just sits at the M logo on bootup. I tried it 3 times, no luck. Any ideas?

Also I know cyanogen doesnt have the neural network LWP installed on it. It does have water and nexus wallpapers though. I am not sure if that affects anything

I dont know.. it shouldnt make a difference.. but the only difference might be that BB is a ese53 and your using ese81

ISUVetMed

Reaction score

ISU_LWP.zip

I dont know.. it shouldnt make a difference.. but the only difference might be that BB is a ese53 and your using ese81

Was there anything wrong in the method I used? I changed my LWP to a static wp. Put the zip on the root of my SD card. Booted into clockwork and chose "install zip from SD". Chose my SD, it installed and rebooted and just sat at the M. I dont know what else to try other than saying it doesnt work on ESE81 version roms...

FootballRef

Reaction score
OK - can someone tell me how to get these on my phone? Please explain the update.zip method

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
download the file i linked too.
rename to update.zip
put onto root directory of sd card
reboot into recovery
install
allow update.zip
install update.zip
reboot

smokinfish

Reaction score
Can you make one for the Angels with red, white and blue lines.

Thanks in advance

D

Attachments

• ALW-LAA-Logo.png
    ALW-LAA-Logo.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 669
OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score

Jrich

Reaction score
How about something to do with LSU? Possibly using this picture of the eye of the tiger.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3568/3386204794_a21816ec80.jpg

With Purple and Yellow lights.

Thanks

BTW, what kind of engineering are you trying to get into?

i think this image would look better

j9i8ilec5itikt1tpooc4l6j4.gif

I'll put it on a cool background.. and computer engineering..

what rom are you running

Yeah that will work. I couldnt really find a high quality "eye of the tiger" picture. Can you cut that logo out and place it on a gray background with the LEDs.

As of right now, I am not rooted. However, I plan on doing so soon. What ROM would you suggest?