Put Incredible alarm clock on Motorola Droid?

Joeybones

Reaction score
So my wife has the Droid and I just got my new Incredible. Since she has struggled trying to find just the right alarm clock app for her phone, one of the first things we did when my phone arrived is take a look at the Alarm clock that came standard on the Incredible.... And of course it has just the features she wants.

My thought is that something standard on the HTC wouldn't / couldn't be transferred to the Motorola, even though they have the Android O/S. But I figured I'd ask.

The Droid is 3 weeks old and the Incredible arrived on Thursday - I can look up any other details that are needed. Oh, and neither phone is rooted (I am NOWHERE near that tech savvy).

So, is it possible to copy the Incredible clock / alarm app and add it to the Droid?

Gremlin

Reaction score
there is an app called bump.. that lets you transfer files between 2 phones..

once you install.. choose alarm clock on the incredible and transfer it to the droid.. see if it works..

NeoCrisis

Reaction score
No it is not possible
Im guessing the alarm clock on the Incredible is most likely a HTC sense alarm clock

OP
J

Joeybones

Reaction score
Sounds like that "Bump" app might be a good one for us to have anyway, so I'll give that a shot.

But it seems like she's likely not going to get her hands on the HTC clock for her Droid, and will need to adapt to the one of the one's she's found so far...

Thanks for the responses!

proof

Reaction score
I'm curious to know what features of an alarm clock she is looking for.

jev

Reaction score
Since the Incredible was just rooted, maybe someone can port it over soon.

OP
J

Joeybones

Reaction score
I'm curious to know what features of an alarm clock she is looking for.

Very simple operation with easy-to-use controls for setting multiple alarms. The one that comes on the Droid is a little complex for her tastes. There's one she tried called Tokiko Alarm and she likes it except that you have to use a 24-hour clock.

I'm sure there's one out there that she'll get along with.... It's just ironic that she does happen to like the one that comes on the HTC Inc (and I think the timer that comes with it is a feature she likes too).