1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

put-down editor ss4. 4

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by coltzfan, Jul 18, 2010.

1. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

pulldown editor ss4. 4

Hoping someone can help me out. I have used pd editor with other roms but can't seem to get it to work with ss 4. 4 with launcher pro. tried mm and it just sits there. try update. Zip and it force closes. does it not work with this Rom or is it a launcher pro issue. worked great on bb I have MOTO Droid. thanks in advance

Sent from MY DROID
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. rcfx

rcfx New Member

Did you meen 'pulldown' editor? Cause if thats what your talking about it's made by camperdave and he's in the process of re-writing the program. The current one is real buggy with simply stunning froyo. Do a search on modding the eri.xml file, it's pretty easy to change it from Verizon Wireless to whatever you want.
  3. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

Yes. Pulldown. Darn auto complete. Lol. I have tried editing the eri with root explorer but after i save the file it still doesnt change. Maybe i am holding it wrong. Lol
  4. rcfx

rcfx New Member

5. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

I havent tried not one yet. Will give it a whirl after work. Still nervous about pulling and pushing files