Push shifts to fetch after connection loss

altjx

Reaction score
Any idea if this can be fixed? Very inconvenient when my wifi at home drops internet connectivity and then I shift to 4G..

I check my mail later and turns out it hasn't updated for hours. I go to the reload options only to find out they shifted from push to fetch because of the temporary internet connectivity

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
How old is your router for your Wi-Fi?

The reason I ask is because I've seen instances where people were having issues holding a connection on Wi-Fi. They couldn't figure out any reason as to why they were losing their connection, and after buying a new router, their problem went away.

I'm not saying this is definitely your issue, but putting this out there.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
How old is your router for your Wi-Fi?

The reason I ask is because I've seen instances where people were having issues holding a connection on Wi-Fi. They couldn't figure out any reason as to why they were losing their connection, and after buying a new router, their problem went away.

I'm not saying this is definitely your issue, but putting this out there.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Router is pretty new and pretty decent. I do know cox has told us that our modem gives low SNR from time to time. I mean I know our internet at home can be problematic but I was hoping it wouldn't cause my DROID to switch the way it retrieves my mail.