1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Push settings...?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by GeorgeTKE, Aug 26, 2012.

1. GeorgeTKE

GeorgeTKE New Member

Does anyone one know how to change the push settings for email...not gmail? I have several accounts...only one gmail...and i am using the general combined email widget. My issue is that on my old phone it would push every 15 minutes or so. That was GB. On my RAZR with ICS (Android 4.0.4) it seems to do it every 12 hours or so. How do i change these settings. I have Go Launcher but are using the default email widget. Thanks for your time.
  2. cpeters

cpeters New Member

Automatic Push Settings

I've found the option. It is under settings for the email account and it's called: "mailbox check frequency". I need help regarding this similar question. I want to go back to the Automatic push on one of the 3 non-gmail accounts I have to track. The option, Automatic (Push) is no longer visible. Can someone help?
Search tags for this page
android change push settings
android gmail push settings

android push settings

change email push settings android
change email settings android
droid email push settings
gmail push settings android
how to change push settings on android
mailbox check frequency automatic push
push email on android 4.0.4
push setting android