Purple Passion Theme

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Can someone post a link to get him started on rooting your phone. I'm on my phone and can't post up a link.

Start there and you'll be on your way to theming your phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BullDroid

Reaction score
Can someone post a link to get him started on rooting your phone. I'm on my phone and can't post up a link.

Start there and you'll be on your way to theming your phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Any plans on updating this theme for Sapphire .8.4?? Thanks man!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
okay so I was looking at your themes and LOVE them. I would like to get them. I do see where you have install instructions. I am a new droid owner and not so smart yet about the smart phone. It is my first smart phone. Can you please help me out me more simple instructions if that is even possible.:icon_eek: I don't understand some of the instuctions. I see ALOT of stuff about froyo and root and I don't know what that is either. This forum has been a huge huge help to me. I come to this forum everyday and learn something new. I believe everything I do know about my phone I actually learned here. Thanks to everyone for helping someone not so smart about a smart phone!!
Start with this link bud....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
okay so I was looking at your themes and LOVE them. I would like to get them. I do see where you have install instructions. I am a new droid owner and not so smart yet about the smart phone. It is my first smart phone. Can you please help me out me more simple instructions if that is even possible.:icon_eek: I don't understand some of the instuctions. I see ALOT of stuff about froyo and root and I don't know what that is either. This forum has been a huge huge help to me. I come to this forum everyday and learn something new. I believe everything I do know about my phone I actually learned here. Thanks to everyone for helping someone not so smart about a smart phone!!

See the video on this link: How to: Root Android 2.1 and Install Android 2.2 on Motorola DROID - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog they sort of walk you through the process of rooting your phone.

Hope this helps...

-Mike

nickwiser

Reaction score
Is there no way to use this awesome Purple Passion theme WITH Bugless Beast v0.4? They're both incredible.

Reaction score
Is there no way to use this awesome Purple Passion theme WITH Bugless Beast v0.4? They're both incredible.

I'm using it with BB v0.4. It works perfectly. There's a version of this theme for Bugless Beast v0.4. If you have Rom Manager, go down to roberj13's section and choose the Purple Passion Theme for Bugless Beast v0.4 and DEODEXED FRF84B.

Reaction score
So this theme will go on Bugless v1.1, right? I'm installing for my sister and she doesn't want to go Froyo yet - wants to stay at 2.1 for now, but she wants this theme really bad. If this will go on v1.1, do I just use the link that's provided for FRF84B and BB .4?

If I could talk her into Froyo, could I just place this on Sapphire 0.7.0? I saw that it works with .6.2, but just wanted to make sure it works with the .7 too?

Last edited:

BushBandit

Reaction score
Purple Passion for SS 4.5 is now out!

Where can I get it at? Cant find a link to it anywhere for SS v4.5.....

My gf wants her phone rooted like mine, but wont let me until she can have purple passion...... wallpaper and all.

Going to eat and will check back here later..... thanks

...... i checked on here and rom manager and couldnt find it

BushBandit

Reaction score
I dont see a link for ss v4.5......... do i use one of the other versions?

Am I blind, or just retarded?

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont see a link for ss v4.5......... do i use one of the other versions?

It can't hurt to try, do it on your phone and make a back-up first. I do see where the confusion comes in so no you are neither blind or retarted, send the OP a P.M. and find out for sure if you don't want to risk it, but the worst that can happen is you have to restore a back-up