Purple Passion Theme

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing. It must be my Droids time of the month, I will try a new install of 6.2 and see what happens or wait till .7 hits. It would not even take the stock theme. I really like your themes man. Thanks.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just installed on froyo, well done

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All installed looks great. Will buy you a drink on Friday....thanks.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
dmac your avatar cracks me up....lol How long do you stay on any particular ROM/theme combo, you seem to switch as much as me..lol

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
may have missed it, does this work on saphire 0.7?
I see .62 was listed and see some have applied themes for that onto 7 but want to make sure.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Some people were using the .6.2 versions when .7 first came out. They were working but Im not sure if the Sapphire team had added anything that you would lose by using an older framework. I will be updating this to Sapphire .7 soon.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Fyi I installed it and so far no issues

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have the patience to read right now. I have a major headache from this crazy weather. Does anyone know if this will work with froyo roms? Can you name which ones its compatible with. Thanks in advance

Vaden K

Reaction score
Does NOT play nice with Kangerade 5.0.9. I installed it over the stock theme 5.0.9 and booted to a black screen with a black notification bar. Once I slide it into a dock and exit via the home button on the clock it comes up and looks nice but if I reboot without a dock to slide it into its unusable. Damn...purple is the BEST!!!

Z

ZeroBarrier

Hello everyone.

Hope roberj13 doesn't mind me posting this here, but for all of you looking for a boot animation to match your theme colors; then please fell free to hit my thread up in the BB section:

Droid X bootanimation (non-laggy edition).html

I've updated my thread to include tons of colors to match Purple Passion Theme and many others. Hope you all enjoy it.

kauthor47

Reaction score
Finally, a beautiful purple theme. I just moved to this from eXLuna. (To be honest, if eXLuna were purple I would have kept it)

I'm running this on UD eX 3.0.0, and it works, but there are a few glitches here and there. I think for now I'll go back to Luna unless there are plans for a UD version of this.

michelle4439

Reaction score
love these themes

okay so I was looking at your themes and LOVE them. I would like to get them. I do see where you have install instructions. I am a new droid owner and not so smart yet about the smart phone. It is my first smart phone. Can you please help me out me more simple instructions if that is even possible.:icon_eek: I don't understand some of the instuctions. I see ALOT of stuff about froyo and root and I don't know what that is either. This forum has been a huge huge help to me. I come to this forum everyday and learn something new. I believe everything I do know about my phone I actually learned here. Thanks to everyone for helping someone not so smart about a smart phone!!