Purple Passion Theme

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
If I don't want to use Launcher 2, how do I access the purple wallpaper? Sorry to be so picky.

-Mike

I put a link in the OP, download it to your phone and longpress>choose gallery> find the image

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
If I don't want to use Launcher 2, how do I access the purple wallpaper? Sorry to be so picky.

-Mike
I put a link in the OP, download it to your phone and longpress>choose gallery> find the image

Thank you sir! :)

-Mike

redheadch

Reaction score
Going to just use your blue battery with percent for now, but really looking forward to see if there will be a purple one. I like the upright battery with percent...hint, hint :)

Great work! Nice looking theme!

redheadch

Reaction score
Yeah the simply stunning battery. I couldn't think of the name before. Thought I might be able to use that one for the time being but it messed up other stuff and turned it blue. Will just wait to see if you add one. I'd settle for the round with percent even :)

Reaction score
Great, thanks! The pink kangerade is a little too girly, and the blue is a little too manly. The purple looks perfect. I feel like Droidilocks.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great, thanks! The pink kangerade is a little too girly, and the blue is a little too manly. The purple looks perfect. I feel like Droidilocks.

Haha....Droidilocks....

ashlea

Reaction score
I have Blue Energy now but I'm loving this theme.... will go install now! Yay something that appeals to the geeky ladies :) Thanks man!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Dumb question (my specialty), but the link for the purple wallpaper leads to a JPG picture, how do I save it in wallpaper-for-a Droid form? That's not a JPG or a Gif form, but I can't recall exactly what it is.

Thanks!

-Mike