Purple hue in center of camera? New build phone 16/10

Reaction score
So i thought everything was perfect, i was in lala land, but right after my dpad cracked, i notice all my pictures have magenta purple circle in the middle. I thought this issue had been fixed.... i have a new build phone, and I have the bubbled keyboard so im reluctant to ask for an insurrance claim already, only bought it a month ago.

Should i wait till there's more issues? And what's the update on asurion replacing phones? Will the droid 2 be the replacement after it is released?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aDroidman

Reaction score
You should ask for the replacement now. If you have the Droid you might get the Droid X if you have the Droid X you will get he Droid X. If they don't carry the phone any more then you would get the new version but they can charge you extra for it.

OP
K
Reaction score
yeah I heard that the Inc and Droid X were being offered now, or will be soon with limited supply. But I would not take an incredible for exchange only maybe an X, I would still prefer a Droid 1 or Droid 2 cause of the physical keyboard. Ahh I dont know what to do. And this purple hue seems to be getting worse every day. Is it a lens appiration?