Purity 2.5 ROM / ICS

cconstantine15

Reaction score
I recently went to Purity 2.5 TPAX and my screen shots are blurry? Other then the screen shots the phone is awesome. I have tried screen grabber, shoot me, er screenshot and there all blurry. I even tried non root screen shot with no success. Anyone know of a good app thats not blurry? Shootme is my favorite but the images are showing just colors and no image? Help!!!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
ScreenshotER works flawlessly :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
C

cconstantine15

Reaction score
Thanks bro I tried that already though. I did just find Screenshot ER 2 which is better but still blurry. Its only blurry when I send text message shots. When I was stock I remember the texts being clear. The actual shot saved to the phone is perfect but the texts are blurred. Oh well this phone is still a bad mofo.

rozzdiesel

Reaction score
OK, I have a question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I am one of the ones that has had data connection issues from the beginning. After installing 2.5 onto my Bionic, which is supposed to contain the patch to improve signal, the phone still bounces from 4G to 3G constantly, and a lot of times to EDGE or even 1x. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is causing this or what the next step for me should be? Motorola is supposedly about to drop their official patch to correct this problem, but I obviously won't be able to update this with 2.5 installed.