Pure messenger widget -- Best of its kind?

bodean

Reaction score
Is this the best widget to get to display SMS/MMS/Email/Facebook all in one widget?

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Is this the best widget to get to display SMS/MMS/Email/Facebook all in one widget?

Dunno, is it a paid app? Try it, you can always return for refund if you don't like it.

I use Pure Calendar widget which I love, so I'm sure the Pure Messenger is pretty sweet too. Actually. Fark it. I'm gonna try it. :icon_ banana:

mcsinfl

Reaction score
using it and loving it, also includes a twitter feed

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Since the developer of Pure messenger also has a modded version of K9 is made to work with the Pure Messenger widget.... does this mean my stock K9 will not work with the widget?

nighthawk700

Reaction score
Since the developer of Pure messenger also has a modded version of K9 is made to work with the Pure Messenger widget.... does this mean my stock K9 will not work with the widget?

I emailed him last week with a similar question, and yes, if you want K-9 Messages to appear in the widget, you have to use his modded version of K-9. He's hoping to get it folded into the trunk for K-9 at some point, but that point isn't here yet.