1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pure Calendar (Agenda) Widget Question

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Houndstooth, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Houndstooth

Houndstooth New Member

How do you change how far in advance it lists events? A free widge I dl'd would list stuff in March. This one only seems to go a few days in the future.

Also, what does the "Keep Service" alive option mean?
  2. A.C.Sanchez

A.C.Sanchez New Member

I believe the widget will only show your next 7 entries. That is, 7 days with entries on them.
  3. Spartan

Spartan New Member

Yes, it only show future events from current forward. The number is based space. Larger widget will hold more events and list more. If you only have 1 event per day, you could get several days listed. If you have a lot of events on each day, you may only see a day or 2 ahead. I use Pure Grid Calendar along with Pure Agenda. Pure Grid works great to show blocks of days and easy to touch the day and have all events show up.
Search tags for this page

how to show agenda on droid