pure awesomeness

Discussion in 'Steel Droid' started by lithoman, May 11, 2011.

1. lithoman

lithoman Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Current Phone Model:
    Turbo
    I have to say i forgot what a smooth running droid was like....Until i found this ROM. GB6.3 is the first Steel rom i have tried and has fixed all the BS i had wrong with my phone. My camera would freeze after one shot. I was missing text messages. I try and run navigation and have way to destination i have to do a battery pull.
    Thanks to developers of this rom you guys pulled off what others are working towards.
    Great to have a phone that runs and runs and runs...:icon_ banana:
    Anyone out there that has had issues with the rom they are running.....give this a week and you wont be disappointed.

2. chevycam94

chevycam94 SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +222
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
    Thanks! I have had didnt do the completely on my own. I have had lots of help getting here, and some of the code that I use, I got from other devs. It will be actively developed for as long as I own a D1. I am working on getting a Galaxy Tab, and working on stuff for that, but that may be a while. But as for Steel Droid, it will continue to grow, and hopefully expand to other devices. I wish I had more to test with, but I dont.

3. illmatic636

illmatic636 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    In a way, that's good for us. I'm running your new SD7 2.3.4 rom. First time using Steel Droid. Very snappy. Very impressed so far. Now themes are the only issue but I don't see it taking long.

Thanks