Purchasing new Bluetooth reccomendations please

[email protected]

Reaction score
My ancient Bluetooth will not work. The Samsung WEP700 is what I purchased but I can never get it to work right... Im constantly re-dialing folks, or turning it on and off.

Looking for something that has a single click to get the voice activation... not a redial.

Thanks

pool_shark

Reaction score
I like the Plantronics 975 but have since switched to the BlueAnt T1.
There is an app in the market that will allow it to read your incoming text messages through the headset. It also has the a2dp protocol so you can use it to listen to music.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
BlueAnt is def the way to go. I have the new Q2 and nothing can touch the features it has as well as the fit for an all day comfort. I came from Jawbone and could never get them to fit right. You won't be disappointed in the BlueAnt Q2.

westa510

Reaction score
Bluetooth

I had a Motorola H505, fit great and worked, but after four years, it died. Bought anew Jawbone, hate it. I can't make it fit comfortably and sat put. Every time I touch it, the call drops. So I am looking for a replacement. Thanks Andy.

suliman

Reaction score
I bought a blue ant q1 and its nice our rather it was nice but I bought it online for 30 and it died after 4 charges also software upgrades are horrid if you don't have the correct computer. I still can't upgrade my firmware after trying 3 different computers and that'd the only way to get a2dp support for playing music on it. The voice recognition is also really bad and often doesn't recognizE commands. Honestly if you don't care what your paying get something better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the BlueAnt Q2 online for $60. Reviews have been great and it's supposed to interface with Android 2.2 better than any other device on the market right now. I'll post some reviews when it gets here.

Droidfish

Reaction score
For users who only have use for hands free in their car I would recommend getting a stereo with support for a2dp and avrcp bluetooth profile support, costs a little more but you can find options under 200, I use a boyo dvd player with a voice activated dialer that will also play any media/audio that comes thru my droid (mp3, pandora, podcast, maps navigation, etc) it even has caller id.

Just thought i'd throw out an alternative:)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Modred189

Reaction score
I have to recommend my plantronics discovery 925. It comes with a little dock-like case that contains a battery that will charge the headset twice.
Sound quakity is good on my side and I have never. Had anyone tell me that I sound amy different than on the normal mic.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App