Purchasing Games for Moto Droid

icur12

Reaction score
Ok,
So I finally decided to purchase a few games for my droid and and having problems with them downloading. If I go into the market and hit my downloads it shows both games (Raging Thunder 2 & Homerun Battle 3D) with a status of purchased. When I select either one and hit the install at the bottom of the screen, I get the small grey bar at the bottom indicating that your item will be downloaded and I see at the top an arrow pointing to the black bar, but nothing happens!! I do a pull down of the top menu to see what the arrow indicates and it says download unsuccessful????? This does the same thing with both games. I have tried to dump the application and get my money back then try again however now I am stuck because you can only get credit back one time. Any ideas? I have tried this with wifi on and off.

Thanks in advanced for any ideas!!

Pete

Marathonman

Reaction score
Sounds like the purchase did not go through. Check your google account for the confirmation email of the purchase, usually there will be another email saying there was a problem. May be that your bank didn't let the purchase go through on the card if it's not a USA based Dev, thi9nking it's a fraudulent purchase. May need to call your bank and have it opened up for the purchase. Just a thought...as I had the same issue with Raging Thunder...my bank denied the purchase due to a foreign country.

Last edited:

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Odd, I thought all purchase went through google and not direct to the dev?

My credit card statement always says google, never the app dev.

Marathonman

Reaction score
All I know for sure is I had that same issue as you, had my bank open up my card for international purchases, went right thru and it downloaded just fine. May be another issue if you have purchased internationally before, but that was my issue.