Purchased Widget but wont Download

Rriddler

Reaction score
I purchased beautiful widjets from the market place and there was a problem with my bank they put a hold on the acct because they were worried about fraudlulent charges. I got all that cleared up and the widget still wont download. It said its Purchased and it will start to instal but only tries to install for a coupe seconds and than quits.

OP
R

Rriddler

Reaction score
Just checked my bank account and no funds were released but the app says purchased.. How do i buy it again when it thinks it bought?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having problems with your purchase. Not sure this will work

Open the market, tap menu, tap downloads, tap install on BW

If that does not work clear the cache for the Market app.

OP
R

Rriddler

Reaction score
It says its downloading but wont actually download. Now i cant cancel the install just says "The apploication Market(process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectiedly. Please try again."

How do i clear the cache?

and does that mean i have to redownload my other apps? i dont have many so wont be a problem

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tap menu, settings, applications, manage applications. market, clear cache

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's what to do. Go to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications/market. Clear both data and cache. That should fix it for you.

OP
R

Rriddler

Reaction score
Reboot is alwyas the first option. I cleared data and cache.. i was able to cancel the install that way but it still shows its purchased and when i hit install it tries for 1 sec and quits. Not really sure whats going on

FingersXG

Reaction score
Here's what to do. Go to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications/market. Clear both data and cache. That should fix it for you.

:yr1:

I was having the same issue. This cleared it up.

OP
R

Rriddler

Reaction score
So i still cant install Beautiful widjets. Still showin up as i paid for it but i did not. That is whats wrong.. how can i get it so i can buy it?