1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Purchased the Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by TheDJ, Jan 7, 2010.

1. TheDJ

TheDJ New Member

Hey guys,

Looks like to be a great forum, and I have found much useful information. over a year ago I owned an iPhone, however I sold it due to trying to save some money. Now that things are much better financially I decided to go w/ Droid over the iPhone.

I have always been a fan of Open Source. I think it's great that we have an Open Source OS on the phone and I already am liking the apps that have been created w/ out restrictions like the iPhone has.

So far very pleased and looking forward to where this will be going in the future.
  2. Zaric

Zaric New Member

Congrads and yes Open source ROCKS!!!!!