Purchased app gone

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have never been able to send picture messages. It wasn't a big deal until I needed to send one. I called Verizon and we tried different things. His last suggestion was to do a factory reset. Though reluctant to do so, I did it. I knew my contacts were on my google account and what not and I used appbrain to sync my apps so I knew I could get my apps back. I did the reset and my MMS worked.

However, my purchased app Tapatalk Pro won't download. It doesn't even show I have it. I am on the leaked Froyo and think that is why it won't redownload. Has anyone else done a factory reset after putting Froyo on their phone and had it not download their purchased apps? that is the only app i've purchased and would love to get it back. I e-mailed google and their replay was that as its the publisher's issue. The publisher says its google's issue. **** me, this is annoying and neither has a phone number i can call. E-mailing takes forever as it takes them a day or two to reply. If its a leaked froyo issue, then fine, I'll have to wait it out.

xholmezx78

Reaction score
I am having the very same issue with Tapatalk. I downloaded the "leaked" Froyo and installed it. After a day or 2 my phone seemed a bit buggy, so I wiped cache and completed a factory reset. Phone booted back to a clean Froyo no problems what so ever. I then attempted to sync all my apps back down to my phone via market or AppBrain, and there are multiple apps I cannot reinstall.

It appears as if the Market is bugged in Froyo 2.2. If you search for Tapatalk, I am not able to find it. If I go to AppBrain, it is present, I can sync it to my acct on my phone, but I am unable to install. It gives me an error saying it cannot be found. Same with my other missing apps.