1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Purchased app gone

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by johnomaz, Aug 24, 2010.

1. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

I have never been able to send picture messages. It wasn't a big deal until I needed to send one. I called Verizon and we tried different things. His last suggestion was to do a factory reset. Though reluctant to do so, I did it. I knew my contacts were on my google account and what not and I used appbrain to sync my apps so I knew I could get my apps back. I did the reset and my MMS worked.

However, my purchased app Tapatalk Pro won't download. It doesn't even show I have it. I am on the leaked Froyo and think that is why it won't redownload. Has anyone else done a factory reset after putting Froyo on their phone and had it not download their purchased apps? that is the only app i've purchased and would love to get it back. I e-mailed google and their replay was that as its the publisher's issue. The publisher says its google's issue. **** me, this is annoying and neither has a phone number i can call. E-mailing takes forever as it takes them a day or two to reply. If its a leaked froyo issue, then fine, I'll have to wait it out.
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

You didn't back up you apps prior to the reset? Have you gone into the download section of the market?
  3. xholmezx78

xholmezx78 New Member

I am having the very same issue with Tapatalk. I downloaded the "leaked" Froyo and installed it. After a day or 2 my phone seemed a bit buggy, so I wiped cache and completed a factory reset. Phone booted back to a clean Froyo no problems what so ever. I then attempted to sync all my apps back down to my phone via market or AppBrain, and there are multiple apps I cannot reinstall.

It appears as if the Market is bugged in Froyo 2.2. If you search for Tapatalk, I am not able to find it. If I go to AppBrain, it is present, I can sync it to my acct on my phone, but I am unable to install. It gives me an error saying it cannot be found. Same with my other missing apps.
Search tags for this page

purchased android app disappeared restting phone