Purchased a maxx at a corporate store today. Won't be shipped until 3/13

OP
mike770

mike770

Reaction score
Mike,

It might be worth checking with Verizon to see what's going on. But I received my Lapdock 500 from Verizon while the online notification system was still showing that the order was being processed. In my experience things do fall into cracks in VZW's systems. Sometimes it's just notifications. Other times it's the actual product.

Furthermore, the production and delivery system is not like a river with a constant flow. Inventory may well be depleted and not replenished at the same rate. So trying to gauge how long you have to wait by asking others may not be especially helpful.

I actually called them yesterday to cancel the order so that I could picked it up through Amazon which had the phone in stock and for $229. The rep told me that the phone was set the be shipped yesterday evening. Because of this I left everything as is. I was sure that if I cancelled in the middle of them prepping for shipment it was sure to screw things up. Obviously I was lied to.

coreymcl

Reaction score
I checked ked my order today and on their we site the are still showing as out of stock and my order says processing check back tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jeff70

Reaction score
Can you guys please post the date in which you bought your Maxx? I would like to see what date they are up to.

As stated in my post, I bought mine last Saturday (3/3/12) and I still haven't received a shipment email.

Thanks.

I ordered my Maxx on the same day 3/3/12 and never received a shipment email also only the confirmation email that I ordered my Maxx

After calling *611 on Friday 3/9 the automated order status said the phone had shipped and would be delivered in 2 days

Since the phone is getting delivered to my local Verizon store, I called them and they said the phone was expected to be delivered on Monday 3/12 for me to pickup

dlmalone81201

Reaction score
Shipping info

I got shipping conformation it is in transit and will be delevered on 3-12-12 finally since I bought it on 2-29-12.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I actually called them yesterday to cancel the order so that I could picked it up through Amazon which had the phone in stock and for $229. The rep told me that the phone was set the be shipped yesterday evening. Because of this I left everything as is. I was sure that if I cancelled in the middle of them prepping for shipment it was sure to screw things up. Obviously I was lied to.

So it wasnt shipped? If it was shipped you should have had the tracking number by now

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
I got shipping conformation it is in transit and will be delevered on 3-12-12 finally since I bought it on 2-29-12.

That's crazy I ordered 3/6 and I am expected to deliver 13 the in transit also the demand must just be insane

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I think if you buy it from amazon you're still ahead since they have it in stock and free shipping. its 229 with no tax. Still cheaper than Verizon's Leap day say.

SOLO!

Reaction score
I ordered mines the night of 2/29. They kept saying it would ship out 3/12, but it arrived yesterday 3/9. YAY!

Killer1478

Reaction score
Can you guys please post the date in which you bought your Maxx? I would like to see what date they are up to.

As stated in my post, I bought mine last Saturday (3/3/12) and I still haven't received a shipment email.

Thanks.

Sad to say but I'm in the same boat as you. I purchased mine on the 4th, and was really excited but still haven't even gotten any type of confirmation and I've been checking the store order status, just completely blank.

Oh well, I give it until friday. (Which is a very hard thing for me to do)

OP
mike770

mike770

Reaction score
Just got the email stating that my order has shipped. Woohoo!

Killer1478

Reaction score
Just got the email stating that my order has shipped. Woohoo!

I didnt get an email, but I went to go check my order status and my tracking number is there!

Though it says it was shipped on the 4th, lol

Estimated to be here by the 14th, cant wait!

Last edited:

skipbl92

Reaction score
A guy I work with ordered it on 3/6 and was told it would be delivered on 3/9. He called on 3/8 and they said the order never was submitted and they apologized and were going to overnight it for 3/9 delivery. He called on 3/9 and the 3rd Verizon Rep said there was a hold placed on it and that the phone wasn't going to ship until 3/16 - needless to say he was pissed!

OP
mike770

mike770

Reaction score
A guy I work with ordered it on 3/6 and was told it would be delivered on 3/9. He called on 3/8 and they said the order never was submitted and they apologized and were going to overnight it for 3/9 delivery. He called on 3/9 and the 3rd Verizon Rep said there was a hold placed on it and that the phone wasn't going to ship until 3/16 - needless to say he was pissed!

The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. When he called back to find out why he did not get the promised overnighted Maxx, he was told the same thing (that the phone would not ship until the 16th). He was beyond pissed. As a offer of apology they are sending him the desktop dock free.

Last edited:

skipbl92

Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. When he called back to find out why he did not get the promised overnighted Maxx, he was told the same thing (that the phone would not ship until the 16th). He was beyond pissed. As a offer of apology they are sending him the desktop dock free.

Thanks mike770 I will let him know as they didn't offer anything like that; actually they didn't offer anything. FYI - he also sent a complaint message.

kgren27546

Reaction score
Ordered mine on Tuesday and had email from fedex will be here on this Tuesday. Far from the 2 say promised.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums