Purchased a maxx at a corporate store today. Won't be shipped until 3/13

cece5702

Reaction score
Just got the shipment email a few hours ago so it's on the way. Too bad I'll be at work all day and no one will be home to sign for in on Monday lol. I'll have to figure that one out somehow because I won't be off until Wednesday or Thursday.

They normally make 2-3 attempts to deliver it than they will leave a card letting you know which Fed Ex to pick it up from.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

SLAYER6669

Reaction score
Appreciate all the info. thanks..

Edit: The package was shipped with an "indirect signature required". The Fedex site states that I can leave a note for the driver and sign it and they will leave the package so I'm just going to give that a shot. I called Fedex to verify and she said it would be fine.

Last edited:

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
dang haha i just ordered mine through a rep today said it would ship the 12th. plus he wouldnt let me do overnight, which ive heard works..., but oh well like 5 days

shamus

Reaction score
I ordered yesterday through a corporate store and the woman showed 10,5XX in stock at the Texas warehouse. She claims mine should be here by Monday. But I'm still eagerly awaiting shipment info.

OP
mike770

mike770

Reaction score
Can you guys please post the date in which you bought your Maxx? I would like to see what date they are up to.

As stated in my post, I bought mine last Saturday (3/3/12) and I still haven't received a shipment email.

Thanks.

cece5702

Reaction score
Purchased mine on Superbowl weekend. February 4th

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well I bought mine on Feb 29th with the leap day sale from Verizonwireless.com. I ordered it sometime in the morning. I received my shipping notice that afternoon and had it two days later. I live in northern Mi if regions play any part. I do know a friend who lives in Ohio ordered her Maxx from a store last week and was told she would have it Wednesday and Wednesday came and they told her they where not shipping now till the 16th so there must be a big backlog going on.

cece5702

Reaction score
When did they ship? I assume you've had yours for a while.

I ordered it online Friday and it arrived by monday afternoon by fed ex. I remember because I kept running to the window waiting for it Lol

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I remember because I kept running to the window waiting for it Lol

I know right? I even put a note on the door telling him to come into our porch area and knock on the inside door because I was there and the door bell does not always work. :p He said its funny when he delivers phones sometimes because people we will be dancing around going my phone is here my phone is here. :D

cece5702

Reaction score
I know right? I even put a note on the door telling him to come into our porch area and knock on the inside door because I was there and the door bell does not always work. :p He said its funny when he delivers phones sometimes because people we will be dancing around going my phone is here my phone is here. :D

LOL! I know that's one delivery we don't want to miss.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you guys please post the date in which you bought your Maxx? I would like to see what date they are up to.

As stated in my post, I bought mine last Saturday (3/3/12) and I still haven't received a shipment email.

Thanks.

Mike,

It might be worth checking with Verizon to see what's going on. But I received my Lapdock 500 from Verizon while the online notification system was still showing that the order was being processed. In my experience things do fall into cracks in VZW's systems. Sometimes it's just notifications. Other times it's the actual product.

Furthermore, the production and delivery system is not like a river with a constant flow. Inventory may well be depleted and not replenished at the same rate. So trying to gauge how long you have to wait by asking others may not be especially helpful.

SLAYER6669

Reaction score
Mike, I ordered on 29th after 11pm and they were already out of stock from the sale I assume. With your purchase only a few days later and mine going out yesterday, I imagine yours should be going out any time now. Just a guess of course.

OP
mike770

mike770

Reaction score
Mike, I ordered on 29th after 11pm and they were already out of stock from the sale I assume. With your purchase only a few days later and mine going out yesterday, I imagine yours should be going out any time now. Just a guess of course.

Thanks. I guess at this point I might as well patiently wait. I am sure the phone is worth it.