punctuation

drpaul07

Reaction score
im bored and thought id just start a new thread most people write legibly enough to where i can read them without any problem but sometimes i see writing with no puncuation at all no periods commas question marks and it makes it difficult to read and understand sometimes doesnt that annoy you who else agrees

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not big on internet punctuation. In fact,,,I like to throw in extra commas! and out of :place (punctuation mark?s. I find it keeps things interesting???<ya^y

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not big on internet punctuation. In fact,,,I like to throw in extra commas! and out of :place (punctuation mark?s. I find it keeps things interesting???<ya^y

Here is a true story, I have not a clue how that sticky tongue dude got in my post. I did not put him in there. It's like he has been waiting for me to write something he approves of to show his face.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMO - This is not a very productive thread, not everyone has the best education in the world and to some punctuation was never taught. I can understand if words are spelled with "Z's" ie: "wuz up" or "dis and dat" - and it is extreme where it is difficult to read and understand - but if someone really doesn't know, are we better by writing a thread about how annoying it is or by setting a good example and punctuating and spelling things to the best of our abilities -

So to the O/P the next time you are bored, teach someone to read or write but don't complain about those who struggle and take no positive action to make a difference in the world -

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I'm on my Droid, like now, I may not punctuate like if I'm on a imputed.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep well said TP! I will never call anyone out on their grammar on the internet. You have no idea where that person is coming from or what they have been through. Besides using true proper grammar takes a long time to type out. I have no evidence to back that up.......just sayin